Friday, June 17

Digital Clouds

Spotted on twitter: Tagxedo a very easy way to make word clouds. I'm always in search of tools that turn data into smart and/or attractive visuals to spice up my presentations (both at work and for this blog). I'm a user of Wordle but Tagxedo offers many more possibilities: embedding, word filtering, upload of docs/url,... Click on the pictures to have a better view:

Twitter profile page:

{if it was a painting} The Migration of Information

And what about my blog?

My blog, a way to start a conversation...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Friend! I am really impressed with your blogs -you share a lot of information- great tools, new technology tricks, etc. I checked Tagxedo.com and it is really superb. I am sure to use it in my blog too. Thanks!

    Sharon @ Video Productie Services Belgie

    ReplyDelete