Sunday, June 12

Online News is like Chinese Food

(Celebrity) Information Diet is a very nice idea of ADWEEK. I like reading this little Q&A section. I was reading the (last?) one with Dr Who's Matt Smith, when I saw an interview with actor and stand-up comedian Kevin Nealon. As a lot of my French-speaking friends I discovered this guy in the comedy Weeds - as pot lover and accountant Doug Wilson.

Actually, it seems that Mr Nealon is a mobile phone addict, checking breaking news on twitter and playing Angry Birds when bored. Nevertheless, he has his own words to describe the added value of newspapers and magazines and why a lot of people still turn to print(ed) media. I smiled, I hope you too. Click to enlarge:

picture by Michael Schwartz
Read more about the media diet of Kevin Nealon

No comments:

Post a Comment