Saturday, June 18

Tools to Revamp your Pics


A walk in Tervuren Park
Sometimes I'm frustrated by my lack of competences with tools like Photoshop. I'd love to be a creative or graphic skilled person. But I'm not. Definitely. I'm even struggling with Picasa (desktop) when adding effects to my pics. But picnik is a nice online alternative to resize images, add a frame or special effects. Most of these services are free of charges. Another tool I like for its simplicity, speed and user-friendliness is Rollip. Choose out of 40 filters to revamp your pics. And more important: get the result in less than two minutes. Just the kind of tool I like...  All the images in this post are clickable for a better view.

1 comment:

  1. Hey -Thanks for sharing these tools. Even I am personally not so good with photoshop. For minimal requirements, I use MS Paint and Faststone software (free version). But these seems to be really good.

    Sharon @ Video Productie Services Belgie

    ReplyDelete