Tuesday, June 14

Thx to @social_media!

Today in my mailbox about 1 p.m. (Belgian time), get congrats of SlideShare. Click to enlarge


Apparently, they 'reward' hot topics in a unique way. Also hot topics on other networks like Twitter and Facebook, of course. And that's probably why, combined with loyal twitter followers who like to share, that my stats on SlideShare made an amazing jump (from 29 views this morning around 10 a.m. to more than 450 views about now - 12 hours later).


Thanks to the lessons of @bnox - and I was skeptic in the beginning - I now have found a way to combine my passion for (media)marketing and my degree in journalism in a very trendy way. With some encouraging results. Of course, I keep in mind that good & targeted content is important, but you need to reach somebody with that content. So yes, I think that for education and regular updates & valuable insights, social platforms where peers can feed each other, share and spread knowledge are becoming more and more valuable.

1 comment:

  1. That's really great. We too offer Social Media as a part of our SEO Services in Belgium - this is a great technique. Inter-connecting social media yields great results if you know how to do it. The best example is your today's blog.

    Sharon @ Video Productie Services Belgie

    ReplyDelete